Cheers to the weekend! After a long week of work, I’m looking forward to taking it easy for the next two days. This twirlworthy $25 dress that I scored at the #NSale is going to be my new weekend uniform. Between the soft jersey material, flattering cowl neckline, and pockets— it’s everything I look for in an everyday little black dress.
During early access, I also purchased this dress in an oxblood color, which is now sold out. The good news is that they’ve restocked it in several other colors:
For this look, I curled my hair with tools from the The Drybar ‘Beach in a Box’ Collection, which includes the following products:
- Hold Me Hair Clips (2 clips): convenient clips that keep hair out of the way while blow drying.
- Full Pint Medium Ceramic Round Brush: a curling iron in a brush with a ceramic barrel that heats up from the dryer to lock in the perfect wave.
- The 3-Day Bender Curling Iron: a one-and-a-quarter inch curling iron with nanoionic technology that helps reduce frizz and add shine, and that also features a rotating clamp to make curling a breeze.
- Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray (3.4 oz.): a spray that creates texture for the perfect beachy, tousled waves.
- Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizer: a formula that gives hair tons of volume and texture, absorbing oil and freshening, too.
Topped off the outfit with my new Tory Burch sandals, and did a few spins for the camera! Speaking of which– shout out to my sweet husband Holden for waking up at the crack of dawn every day this week, so I’d have enough pictures for the blog and Instagram during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Well friends, Netflix is calling my name. Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend! Time to binge-watch NCIS and continue shopping the NSale from the comfort of my bed.