What is LipSense?
LipSense Lip Color is waterproof and does not kiss off, smear off, rub off, or budge off for up to 18 hours. Unlike other long-lasting liquid lipsticks that dry your lips out, LipSense actually restores the moisture content of your lips when used properly.
Key Ingredients in LipSense Lip Color:
- Denatured Alcohol: used as a delivery system for the color technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root (Tree Peony) Extract: a natural calming plum flower herb.
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract: also known as St John’s Wort, a natural herb used to elavate mood and treat depressions.
- Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract: a natural flower extract rich in flavonoids and a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Isodonis Japonicus Extract: Fragrant plant extract that contains terpenes, shown to have medicinal properties to soothe skin.
- Mica: an earth mineral used to give products sparkle and shine.
- Titanium Dioxide: protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
Seal the Color With LipSense Lip Gloss
Moisturizing glosses cover and protect lips while improving the staying power of LipSense Liquid Lip Color. The provides exceptional protection from the elements and helps repair dry, damaged, chapped and/or sensitive lips thanks to ingredients like Shea Butter and Beeswax.
Ready to try LipSense?
First time customers should order at least one gloss with their LipSense Lip Color. A starter kit (one color, one gloss, one remover) is available for $55. Click here to become a distributor and enjoy 20-50% discounts on all products! Join my team with this Sponsor ID number: 396087.
Contact Me to Place an Order for LipSense Products
Please submit the form below, and I’ll respond within 24 hours.
How to Apply LipSense
1) Apply to clean, dry lips.
2) With lips parted, place LipSense applicator on lip beginning at the outside corner and spread in a fluid, sweeping motion to the opposite corner of the lip without lifting the applicator (do not move the applicator back and forth).
3) Repeat for a total of three layers. Let each layer dry about five seconds before applying the next one.
4) Finish with a coat of LipSense moisturizing gloss to keep your color lasting and lips moist and plump.